Nitrogen oxides, emitted from stationary sources and automobile exhaust gas of fossil fuels, have been a major source of air pollution, causing a variety of environmentally harmful effects such as photochemical smog, acid rain, and haze formation. Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) of NO with NH3 is one of the extensively utilized technologies for the removal of nitrogen oxides (NOx) from stationary and mobile sources. The development of environmentally friendly SCR catalysts with high activity is the practical goal of atmospheric environmental protection.
Environmentally friendly novel iron titanate oxide catalyst
A novel iron titanate catalyst was successfully prepared by a co-precipitation method. The high dispersion and interaction between iron and titanium species at the atomic scale attributed to the excellent NH3-SCRactivityand the improvement of SO2 durability.
Novel cerium-based oxide catalysts
A series of cerium-based oxide catalysts in which the Ce is the main active component for the SCR reaction was prepared. These cerium-based oxide catalysts can realize highly efficient reduction of NOx over a wide temperature range. A Ce–W mixed oxide catalyst showed extremely high resistance to high space velocity conditions.
(Chem.Commun., 2011, 47: 8046) (Chem.CatChem., 2011, 3: 1286)
Copper small-pore zeolite and iron zeolite catalysts with high stability
In order to meet more and more stringent emission standards, SCR catalysts are required to have both excellent NH3-SCR activity over awide temperature range and hydrothermal stability. Cu-CHA small-pore zeolites (Cu-SSZ-13 and Cu-SAPO-34) prepared by aone-pot synthesis method show superior SCR performance and excellent hydrothermal stability (Cooperation with Prof. Fengshou Xiao of Zhejiang University). Fe zeolite with high hydrothermal stability can be obtained by different preparation methods.
(Environ. Sci. Technol., 2014. 48: 566; Appl.Catal. B, 2015 179: 206; Environ. Sci. Technol., 2013.47 (7):3293)
8. ZhihuaLian, Fudong Liu*, Hong He*, Kuo Liu, “Nb-doped VOx/CeO2 catalyst for NH3-SCR of NOx at low temperatures”,RSC Adv., 5, (2015) 37675-37681
7. Shipeng Ding , Fudong Liu *, Xiaoyan Shi , Kuo Liu , Zhihua Lian , Lijuan Xie, Hong He*,“Significant Promotion Effect of Mo Additive on a Novel Ce-Zr Mixed Oxide Catalyst for the Selective Catalytic Reduction of NOx with NH3”,ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 7, (2015) 9497-9506
6. LijuanXie, Fudong Liu,Xiaoyan Shi, Feng-Shou Xiao, Hong He*, “Effects of post-treatment method and Na co-cation on the hydrothermal stability of Cu-SSZ-13 catalyst for the selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3”, Appl.Catal. B.,179, (2015) 206-212
5. LijuanXie, Fudong Liu, Limin Ren, Xiaoyan Shi, Fengshou Xiao, Hong He*, “Excellent performance of one-pot synthesized Cu-SSZ-13 catalyst for the selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3”, Environ. Sci. Technol., 48, (2014) 566-572
4. Fudong Liu, Hong He*, LijuanXie, “XAFS study on the specific deoxidation behavior of iron titanate catalyst for the selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3”,ChemCatChem., 5, (2013) 3760-3769
3. Xiaoyan Shi, Fudong Liu, LijuanXie, Wenpo Shan, Hong He*, “NH3‑SCR performance of fresh and hydrothermally aged Fe-ZSM‑5 in standard and fast selective catalytic reduction reactions”,Environ. Sci. Technol., 47, (2013) 3293-3298
2. Wenpo Shan, Fudong Liu*, Hong He*, Xiaoyan Shi, Changbin Zhang, “A superior Ce-W-Ti mixed oxide catalyst for the selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3”, Appl.Catal. B.,115-116, (2012) 100-106
1. Wenpo Shan, Fudong Liu*, Hong He, Xiaoyan Shi, Changbin Zhang, “Novel cerium-tungsten mixed oxide catalyst for the selective catalytic reduction of NOx with NH3”, Chem. Commun., 47, (2011) 8046-8048